For readers and investors whom might not have seen C.banner or E.Blan Shoes. I have included here some pictures of their shoes. As an avid photographer myself, I am disappointed by the pictures taken by them.
Hongguo Advertisement





Rewarding loyal customers. 
千百度VIP至尊会员章程
Technical Analysis 01
Technical Analysis 02
Cheers
Niversphere.
Taken from http://www.gdhz0752.com/
Please read the prospectus and perform your analysis before making any investment decision. The above does not constitute a recommendation to apply for this company. I will not be liable for any losses incurred by anyone who invests based solely on the above-mentioned information.
Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Posted by Norman Oh at 6:53 PM |
Hongguo: Riding on the Needs of Modern Woman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gals should wear boots ;)
Feet Feetish ? Hahaha. I definitely appreciates nice clean shaven slender legs of woman.
Hello again,
My comments on HongGuo? As posted on CNA forum commenting about poorer margins and selling investments to boost net profits. Also, where is the economies of scale when they ramp up production? Margins should be getting better but it is not.
This company is ok, but must watch carefully for signs of declining financials. See what happen to UFood, but this company (I think) is much better than UFood.
Cheers.
Virgin Investor
Thanks for your comments
Post a Comment