Friday, July 28, 2006 | |

This is what I call excellent Investor Relations from HengXin

As promised, i will post the reply I got from HengXin regarding their patents.



Dear Niversphere

We represent Hengxin Technology as its IR/PR consultant.

Thank you for your interest in the Company. Hengxin Technology has received 3 patents in the PRC for its super-flexible coaxial cables and leaky coaxial cables, and are in the process of applying for another 5 patents for its products and manufacturing equipment.

I've attached the relevant pages from its IPO prospectus with the details of the patents. If you have any further queries, pls feel free to contact us.

Many thanks
May Nah


May Nah, CHIN
August Consulting
Tel: (65) 6733 8873
Fax: (65) 6733 9913
Hp: (65) 8139 7083






Cheers
Niversphere.

Attachment received: Attachment

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I am impressed. Please convey our thanks to the IR consultant. BTW, I cannot open the attachment:)

Norman Oh said...

http://ftf-91.yousendit.com/download/1/BC454B223B56C2C1/931380c19477b937fb79b1538e9b0aa0d89ae87d/Hengxin_Technology___Patents.pdf


I tried and it works. Maybe you like to try again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
I have read the attachment. Apparently, their patents were granted by the PRC State IP Office. These are valid for China. Will Hengxin apply for the same Patents in USA? Patents issued by the USA or UK Government are highly valued. All others are not, including Singapore.
Could I trouble you to check on this?

Norman Oh said...

Patents are recognized locally by the approving authorities. I am not sure about HengXin applying for patents in US which i doubt as maintainence fees is quite high.

A practical case study would be the patent case by Trek.

Trek


I seriously doubt HengXin would pursue a worldwide Patent case until HengXin does have better exposure to the global market.