Try 7-Eleven. I have tried Youcan Green Tea + Red Beans. Quite nice really. I give Youcan high marks for being innovative. I attended their last AGM. All the Board Members were present. And they greet attendees before, during & after the AGM. I like the Chairman's strategy, and suggestions were implemented the last few months. I am now vested.
Took this photo on the station platform. Youcan is one of the few stocks that interest me but then, the volume and liquidity of this company is low daily. I cant really accumulate any meaning number of lots in a single trade and thats going to hurt my pocket.
I have yet to seen Youcan products in Singapore as yet too (same as jolly jester). Seem like we can have it at 7-eleven. Maybe i will check it out later. Youcan has 2 sites, one dedicated for it foray into Singapore. I think their products are quite innovative.
Check out their website. It now looks better than before the AGM. The stock is illiquid because of little free float(check large shareholdings). It's hard to accumulate meaningful quantity. Need patience on market downturns. I look forward to 2008 Beijing Olympics to enjoy their ice-creams:)
Half year results are out. See SGX Announcement. Ice Cream Revenue increases by 32.4%. Frozen Foods Revenue increases by 16.6%. Overall 27.2% Revenue increase. EPS growth says it has not reach take-off size. Steady lad - keep growing :)
As yet no vested interest, gladly do you a favour though. But possibly the easiest way out is to browse it at the nearest news stand or possibly subscribe to it using AXN machines.
Good to see that there's some interest in this stock. It's terribly illiquid but I remember in May it surged to above 30 cents on some quick high-volume buying. I managed to take some money off the table in that move, but had decided to hold the rest. Well, in terms of opportunity costs it looks like it might have been a wrong decision ;-)
The fundamentals are interesting. It is not exactly a high market-cap stock, but it is the largest ice-cream producer in Hangzhou and one of the most prominent in China's fourth largest (economically) province, Zhejiang. I believe they are going to have a good year because summer season is apparently hot in that province this year, meaning good business for their products (which I understand, are selling well, particularly a product named after the Jin Chengwu-Zhang Ziyi move, Ru2 Guo3 Ai4). They also have a good distribution network and highly-touted e-commerce network across the region.
An extensive 20-page report was just released by Phillip Securities in initiating coverage of this stock, presumably under the SGX Research Scheme. Check it out.
11 comments:
Did a search at my local Shop and Save and NTUC, but couldn't find any signs of Youcan products there....
Try 7-Eleven. I have tried Youcan Green Tea + Red Beans. Quite nice really. I give Youcan high marks for being innovative. I attended their last AGM. All the Board Members were present. And they greet attendees before, during & after the AGM. I like the Chairman's strategy, and suggestions were implemented the last few months. I am now vested.
Took this photo on the station platform. Youcan is one of the few stocks that interest me but then, the volume and liquidity of this company is low daily. I cant really accumulate any meaning number of lots in a single trade and thats going to hurt my pocket.
I have yet to seen Youcan products in Singapore as yet too (same as jolly jester). Seem like we can have it at 7-eleven. Maybe i will check it out later. Youcan has 2 sites, one dedicated for it foray into Singapore. I think their products are quite innovative.
Will be keeping a keen eye on this company.
Cheers
Check out their website. It now looks better than before the AGM. The stock is illiquid because of little free float(check large shareholdings). It's hard to accumulate meaningful quantity. Need patience on market downturns. I look forward to 2008 Beijing Olympics to enjoy their ice-creams:)
Popiah King is one of their largest shareholders.
Half year results are out. See SGX Announcement. Ice Cream Revenue increases by 32.4%. Frozen Foods Revenue increases by 16.6%. Overall 27.2% Revenue increase.
EPS growth says it has not reach take-off size.
Steady lad - keep growing :)
Showing nice progress and there is an interview section on SmartInvestor (which I subscribed) on Youcan.
Still having difficulty accumulating YouCan.=)
Cheers
Niversphere.
Any possibility of providing a summary of the interview? Thanks.
Why not give me your email and lets see how it is.
Cheers
As yet no vested interest, gladly do you a favour though. But possibly the easiest way out is to browse it at the nearest news stand or possibly subscribe to it using AXN machines.
Cheers.
Good to see that there's some interest in this stock. It's terribly illiquid but I remember in May it surged to above 30 cents on some quick high-volume buying. I managed to take some money off the table in that move, but had decided to hold the rest. Well, in terms of opportunity costs it looks like it might have been a wrong decision ;-)
The fundamentals are interesting. It is not exactly a high market-cap stock, but it is the largest ice-cream producer in Hangzhou and one of the most prominent in China's fourth largest (economically) province, Zhejiang. I believe they are going to have a good year because summer season is apparently hot in that province this year, meaning good business for their products (which I understand, are selling well, particularly a product named after the Jin Chengwu-Zhang Ziyi move, Ru2 Guo3 Ai4). They also have a good distribution network and highly-touted e-commerce network across the region.
An extensive 20-page report was just released by Phillip Securities in initiating coverage of this stock, presumably under the SGX Research Scheme. Check it out.
Post a Comment