"You have a dream, you got to protect it.. Somebody who can't do it will want to say that you can't... Go for it. Period."
"Dont let anybody tell you, you cant!"
I never gave up my dream to work for myself. Why should I ?
http://forums.sgfunds.com/viewtopic.php?t=5101
"Some people might think that their life is boring and have nothing meaningful to do,they would think that your life is the same and wants to waste your time too"
~Niversphere
Regards,
Niversphere.
Monday, February 19, 2007 | Posted by Norman Oh at 11:52 PM |
Go for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice blog with cool postings here, you may visit Bursa88 at: http://bursa88.blogspot.com
on more about malaysia stock trading online. Good to share. Thanks.
Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!
Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com
Post a Comment