Thursday, August 17, 2006 | |

Forex Trading and Ambition

Came across this website written by Grace Cheng and is amazed by the ambition of this woman. I am like her, never afraid to boldly state out our ambitions in life. To those who are reading my blog, you are probably just as ambitious as me. People can say that its greed that pushed me, they can say whatever they want. Hypocrites ! We all have this clear goal in our minds and we are not going to falter to those losers.

Life constantly pushes us around everyday, and there will come a time when you look back in life. Smile and punch the air and say "Yes"!

Stay ambitious !


"Do not adjust your goals to bring them in line with your life. Adjust your life to bring you in line with your goals. "





Power Forex Trading

Hetty Green - By DanielXXX

p.s: I have a youtube video link in my previous post that briefly introduced hetty green. Check it out.





Cheers
Niversphere.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Niversphere, knowing that you used to follow and like Noble. What's your take on this company and its future going forward?

Norman Oh said...

Hi,

I am optimistic about Noble moving forward in the future. I dont wish to speculate on the short and medium term prospects on this company. If you had been tracking this company as I am, they have since added some interesting ventures into their business. Precious Metal Alliance being the lastest so far.

Having said that, I also wish to highlight the risk. The above assumption is of Noble constantly expanding and adding value on its global supply chain.

Both its metals and logistics business are cyclical in nature. Any downturn will cause severe impact on its bottomline. Strengthening of South American currencies.



Regards

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning me on your site, as well as for your encouraging comments! They are much appreciated!

One little thing though, I think you typed the name wrong. My name is Grace Cheng rather than Wendy Cheng.

Thanks and I hope you visit my site frequently :)

- Grace Cheng
http://www.gracecheng.com

Norman Oh said...

Sorry for the mistake.

DanielXX said...

Bravo! Figure out your competitive advantage, build assiduously on it and eventually you will succeed as people recognise your value-add. That's what I always believe.