Monday, September 04, 2006 | |

Steve Irwin



I will remember Steve Irwin. Steve Irwin affectionately known as the Crocodile Hunter was nothing of a hunter himself but a naturalist and an environmentalist. He gets across his preserving wildlife and embracing Nature through its own humourous ways. I remembered in one of his interviews with Animal Planet, he mentioned that it was probably his expressive facial features that captured the audience attention and he was proud and honoured to be doing the job he is doing now. He mentioned that if he were to be ever killed by a crocodile 'Crikey' would be undoing all the work he has done so far.

From the videos that he shot, I can sense the kind of passion and respect that he has for his job. Climbing sandy dunes and hills in the outback. I remembered there was a scene where he got his hand injured after falling from the hill and got stabbed by a thorn in his hand. He bravely plucked it out and was professional in carrying on with the show. That really was professionism and bravery.

His family oriented behaviour by getting his whole family involved. Being a busy man with a thick schedule to meet is not an easy task. I can see his affections for his wife, the trust and understanding between man and wife. He brought along his little girl on several episodes.


All the work he has done was for wildlife.


I am deeply saddened by his death. To end at such a relative young age of 44. A man carrying out noble deeds. Life is cruel and sometimes can be unfair. I hope his work would be carried on and his messages to the world about his work be remembered by all.


Steve Irwin, I will remember you always.








Regards
Niversphere.

0 comments: