Sunday, September 03, 2006 | |

YouCan Product Testing

Bought some YouCan products after some keen recommendation from readers of my blog. I adopted the scuttlebutt approach on both OSIM and Want Want before and now for YouCan.


This is the all that was displayed at my local supermart. Visually counting, there are only 4 types of YouCan products on display. A tad disappointing in my opinion. This is it!
























Below is the box of ice cream that I bought. The management highlighted that they needed a change in packaging as wordings are largely in Chinese characters. So what is stopping them from taking action ? I wonder.



















If you done a comparison between the picture that was imprinted on the packaging and the one that was half eaten by me. You will notice the difference. Did you notice it before I told you ?























p.s: The strawberry bits.



The ice-cream was well received by my female counterpart. In fact, before I had the chance to have a taste test on it. One of them was gone.

For those with a sweet tooth, this ice cream is a heaven blessing. It has a tinge of sourness when you eat some of its strawberry bits though.


Interested? Maybe its time to buy some for your partner.


Cheers
Niversphere.

0 comments: